Emergency Plumbing in Conejo and Santa Clarita Valley, CA
We Get the Job Done Right the First Time!
At California Drains Rooter & Plumbing, we ensure quality plumbing service at an affordable cost with a guarantee we’ll get the job done right the first time.
Los Angels and Ventura County Plumbing Services
Commercial & Residential Plumbing Technicians throughout Los Angeles & Ventura County
Whether you own a home or operate a business, plumbing problems will have to be something you eventually have to deal with. When it happens, it helps to have a trusted plumber you can count on to make things right.
At California Drains Rooter and Plumbing, we want to fulfill that role for you. Our plumbing specialists have the knowledge and experience to take on even the toughest of plumbing issues.
From clogged drains to broken water heaters to trenchless sewer replacements and more, you can rest assured that our team can confidently tackle anything you throw our way.
We are passionate about what we do and will go above and beyond to ensure you are satisfied with our service from beginning to end.
By using the latest plumbing technologies and employing proven techniques, we will make sure that your plumbing systems remain in top-notch condition for years to come.
Get Your Estimate Today!
We're available 24/7 for All of Your Plumbing Needs
“Thank you guys for the hard week of work!”
- Marco P.
How We Can Help
At California Drains Rooter and Plumbing, we always make sure to get the job done right the first time. We finish the job when others cannot because customer satisfaction is our main aim. We keep our prices competitive and take great pride in being open and honest with our customers through every step of the repair or installation process. We understand that plumbing work can be a frustrating experience for many, so we do whatever it takes to make things as worry and stress-free as possible.
Count on us to be there for you quickly to tackle common plumbing services such as:
- Water heater services: Our plumbers are experienced with the repair and replacement of all types of water heaters. From conventional storage tank heaters to tankless electric heaters, you can rest assured we’ll have your water warmed up once again.
- General plumbing services: Do you have a leaky showerhead or a problematic toilet? Our crew will assess and evaluate your plumbing system and fixtures and determine the necessary solution to get things back to normal.
- Sewer services: Whether your sewers are having problems due to aging sewer lines, root intrusion, calcification, or other reasons, we can find the best method of restoring your sewer or will replace it entirely.
- Piping and repiping: Our talented technicians can repair or replace corroded or leaking pipes to put a stop to further damage, discolored water, or mold accumulation.
- Leak detection and repair: Finding the source of a water leak on your property can be difficult without the help of a trained professional. We can pinpoint the leak in your system, determine its cause, and make prompt repairs.
- Drain cleaning: Clogged drains will be a thing of the past by giving us a call. Our drain cleaning services can range from a typical cleaning where we remove the obstruction or heavy-duty hydro jetting to eliminate grease, hair, and other organic buildup.
- Commercial plumbing: Plumbing issues can add difficulties to your workday or bring day-to-day operations to a screeching halt. We have experience resolving complex issues for all sorts of commercial businesses and can do the same for yours.
- Additional Services: Emergency plumbing, burst pipe leak repair, clogged toilet, commercial water heaters, gas leak detection, gas line repair, hydro jetting, kitchen garbage disposal, slab leak detection, tankless water heater installation, trenchless sewer repair, and whole house repipe.
Signs You Need to Hire a Plumber
When something is amiss with your plumbing and it seems minor, you may be tempted to ignore the issue and hope it goes away. Unfortunately, doing so can turn a minor problem into a major issue that requires expensive repairs. It’s best to call a plumber early to prevent issues from worsening.
- Leaks and drips – Whether it’s a dripping faucet or a leaky pipe, those drips of water can pile up and cause damage to your property and your wallet in the form of high water bills. Our specialist can get to the bottom of the leak problem and come up with a speedy solution to save you money.
- Unusual noises – Are you hearing gurgling or bubbling noises coming from your drains or appliances? Is your water heater making banging sounds? Your plumbing should be functioning quietly or in silence so if you hear a racket, it’s best to give us a call to find out what is going on and put a stop to it.
- Foul odors – You may not always see a problem, instead you might smell it. If you catch a whiff of something strong coming from your drains, or around your toilet or bathtub, it may potentially be a burst sewer pipe. This is not something that you can DIY, contact an experienced plumber immediately.
- Low water pressure – When you turn on your faucet or the tap and the water is coming out weakly, it may be from any number of reasons—clogs, damaged pipes, leaks, or faulty pressure valves. No matter what it is, it can be an annoying problem to endure alone. We can inspect your plumbing system to determine the issue and get right to work with a fix.
- Slow draining – If your drains are clogged, they may need a simple drain cleaning or something major to tackle the obstruction. We can bust out our hydro jetting tools if need be to clear up your drains so water flows and drains properly.
Call Us Today for Peace of Mind
At California Drains Rooter and Plumbing, your satisfaction is important to us. Helping homes and businesses solve their plumbing problems makes our day. If you are not pleased with how we treat you or the way we conducted our service, then we will do whatever it takes to make things right. Allow us to show you why we are the best choice of a plumber in the area by giving us a call.